By Yash Raj Mishra
- YouTube exclusively hosts video content
- 2 billion people log in to YouTube every month
- YouTube is the 2nd most-visited website in the world
Beginning your youtube journey
Firstly you’ll need a YouTube Marketing strategy to help you identify goals, decide on video topics, and properly promote your brand on your new channel.
Moreover set aside time to plan, film, edit, market therefore analyze your content on a consistent basis.
- Firstly create a channel for your company/start up
- After that plan out your video strategy
- Upload high-quality videos moreover designed to maximize Watch Time
- Similarly optimize videos around popular keywords
- Promote new videos on and off of YouTube
Growing and sustaining your brand
After create a YouTube channel,Maintaining it takes a lot of time and planning.
Here are some important things that you need to do to in order to optimize the videos that you upload:
- Find keywords that people use above all in YouTube search (keyword research)
- Subsequently Include your keyword in your title
- Write a description that outlines your video content
- Include keywords in your video description
- Add accurate tags that include keywords
- Get comments and likes on your video
To succeed in YouTube marketing, you need to have a winning strategy in other words the ability to create great videos. The SEO knows how to optimize those videos for instance around keywords and topics that people care about.
Building a community and getting more subscribers
YouTube as a platform is growing insanely fast. Meanwhile you compare the emotional impact of a video vs. a wall of text… there’s really no comparison.The first step to becoming a YouTube marketing pro is creating and optimizing your video’s metadata.
metadata gives viewers information about your video, in addition which includes your video’s title, description, tags, category, thumbnail, subtitles, and closed captions.
Here are five ways to get more subscribers on your channel:
- Ask viewers to subscribe at the end of every video (CTA)
- Use playlists to encourage viewers to watch more of your video content
- Create a professional channel page
- Upload a channel trailer
- Send social media followers to your YouTube channel
If you can devote an appropriate amount of time and energy to the platform after that you’ll be able to create engaging, shareable content for your growing audience.
Choosing your category
After you upload a video, YouTube will allow you to choose a video category under Manage Videos. Video categories subsequently group your video with related content on the platform.
1. Customer Testimonials
Customer testimonials are short-form interviews with satisfied customers which certainly help in building the company and product credibility.
2. On-demand Product Demonstration Videos
Demonstration videos are short pieces of content showing the benefits and proper use of a product.
3. Ex plainer and Tutorial Videos
Ex plainer videos are in-depth videos explaining how to use a product or various parts of a product or service.
4. Thought Leader Interviews
Interviews with experts or thought leaders can for example help amplify your company’s credibility in an industry.
5. Project Reviews and Case Studies
6. YouTube Live
7. Video Blogs
8. Event Videos
Shooting your content
1. Use a tripod.
2. Set your camera to manual mode.
3. Shoot from different angles and distances.
4. Introducing motion.
5. Use a good microphone.
Above all 68% of YouTube users state that videos help them make a “purchasing decision”
YOUTUBE MARKETING PLANNING AND REVENUE RESOURCES
Marketing can be an intimidating tool for brands. It combines a strategic principle — SEO — with one of the most resource-intensive forms of media — video.
YouTube can be a very competitive place. Most importantly which means you can’t just start uploading videos and expect to see results.YouTube is an opportunity to get more traffic and customers.
1. Video Discovery Ads
- TrueView video discovery ads appear on the homepage, within search results, and as related videos on YouTube video watch pages.
- When a user clicks on one of these ads they’re redirected to the promoted video.
2. In-Stream Ads
- In-stream ads refer to ads that play within a video for instance.
- In addition to the pre-roll in-stream ads that play before the video there are also mid-roll video ads that appear midway.
in conclusion you’ve put a lot of time and effort into your YouTube channel. You’ve created interesting content, optimized it for SEO, and shared it across different platforms …in short now it’s time to measure your success.