By Chandra Shekher Iyer.
The realm of social media is ever so growing, attracting new people every day. As of 2021, it has over 3.96 billion users with an average user creating up to 8.6 accounts on various networking sites. In today’s featured story Hobo.Video is here with How to Participate in exciting commission-based brand collab campaigns On Hobo.Video and earn in easy ways. With more and more people using social media, businesses also shifted to this and the phenomenon of influencer marketing occurred. According to mediakix the influencer marketing budgeting has increased by 65% last year. This year it’s expected to do more.
Influencer marketing is defined as when companies partner with influencers in order to increase brand awareness or conversions among a specific target audience.
You may have seen a particular influencer showing in their quirky and unique style on social media and simultaneously endorsing a product.
Brief About Hobo.Video
Hobo.Video is a video commerce space where Influencers meet brands.
Space is dedicated to influencers. Who wants to make their mark in the world and collaborate with brands. Several trusted brands wanting to collaborate with Influencers. On Hobo.Video Influencers can show their personalities through video-based posts. Hobo.Video helps Influencers to monetize their account via different brand collab campaigns, barter collaborations and paid collaborations. Influencers can even create their whole digital micro store where they can collaborate with brands or become resellers. Depending on your membership you can get the best commission based earnings in the market. Influencers can earn a commission from 10% to as high as 35% for every product they sell.
There are different kinds of brand collabs campaigns namely:-
- Paid brand collab- In this, the brand and influencer negotiate a deal. For example Kanye West and his deal with Adidas where he gets money to promote the brand on social media. In other words, the influencer gets paid for his posts with brand collab on social media.
- Barter collaboration- A barter collaboration is a deal where there is no monetary involvement. Rather the influencer gets the product from the brand and posts. The influencer then creates content with the said product on his social media account. If you’d like to learn more about barter collaborations you can click here.
- Commission based collab campaigns- In this scenario influencer earns a certain amount when a user purchases off the influencer’s feed or posts. For example Hobo.Video’s brand collab campaign with Krasaliwa offers 24% revenue to the influencer on the product purchase.
Meaning of a Commission based collab
In simple words, commission means ‘additional compensation earned’. For instance, you are an influencer and get paid to create a sponsored post for a product with a link. Now you get a cut also when someone purchases the product from your posted link.
How to join Hobo.Video to participate in brand collabs campaigns:-
- Firstly: You’ll need to be a registered member with Hobo.Video
Just a little note to update the profile info as without that you won’t be eligible to take part in brand collab campaigns. Don’t let such a small thing ruin your income.
- Selecting brand collab campaign: Once you’ve created your account. After that, you can see all the active paid and barter collab campaigns on the brand collab page. Based on your eligibility you can collab with the brand.
- Participation in brand collab campaigns: Now if you’ve selected a campaign that you feel is right for you. All you need to do is get your funk on and start making videos. Is this going over your head? No worries rookie, we got you covered.
- Firstly, you’ll need to check with the criteria and guidelines laid down by the brand collab campaign.
- Secondly, based on the guidelines you’ll be asked to create a video.
- Thirdly in the video, you’ll need to show yourself using the product or a situation. You can create a script and also add effects to your video.
- After posting the video on Hobo.Video you’ll need to post on your social media.
- You’ll need to add the link to the video on Hobo.Video in the Bio of your social media account.
- Here you’ll need to add the user name and the link of content posted on social media.
How to participate in commission-based collab campaigns in hobo.video as an influencer?
With several active brand collab campaigns running on Hobo.Video. Space is always looking for new influencers; “the more the merrier” is the spirit at Hobo.Video.
Hobo.Video is an invite-only platform. In the case of the brands, a specialist team at Hobo.Video ventures into the market, onboarding brands with trustworthy products. Influencers have to fill a form (a two-page invite application) asking for an invite to join, which can be accessed here. Hobo.Video checks the eligibility and personally verifies every request to protect the interest of all the stakeholders.
You can hear back from them within 5 working days. The earning possibilities with Hobo.Video are endless and can put in the following points:-
a) By recruiting members: As mentioned earlier for every member that comes via interaction through your video you get a cut for it.
b) By Owning a Micro Store: The influencers registered can create a micro store on the Hobo.Video platform with easy-to-follow guidelines readily available for all the members. They can explore the products on the Hobo e-commerce platform, find relevant products, and add them to their online micro store.
There is a 3-way earning opportunity here:-
- When a user buys a product from your curated list at the micro store you get revenue from it.
- You can recruit other VIP users by showing your creativity. Whenever that user further recruits more VIP members you earn a share of 10-15% of the revenue created.
- Like you recruit VIP members when you recruit a Diamond member this process generates more revenue. You earn a share of 25-35% in this scenario.
In the end, Hobo.Video is a video commerce platform. But its core is structured around the influencers, brands and resellers. If you have any queries you can reach us out at Facebook, Instagram & Youtube or mail us.