By Rabjot Kaur
Likes, shares, and comments do matter, when you are a budding influencer or an Instagram brand, striving for the attention of your target audience in this competitive digital world. However, the main thing which matters is to know what kind of content is gaining more attention from your Instagram followers, because of which somehow it naturally becomes important for you to know what is being most liked on your platform.
Ever wondered about the most liked picture on Instagram as of now?
Up until January 2019, it was Kylie Jenner’s first photo of her daughter Stormi.
This post has received more than 18 million likes and 2 million comments.
You will be surprised to know that now, the most liked picture on Instagram is of an egg! This picture of an egg was posted by the account @world_record_egg.
As of June 2021, the picture generated 55.1 million likes. After a month, Instagram egg revealed to promote a mental health campaign.
Now, let’s move on to the most liked picture on your platform. Whether micro or a mega influencer you have thought about the type of content most liked on my platform? Which post has received the highest comments? Who is my top commenter? What posts on my platform are being shared and saved the most?
If you are an eager influencer wanting to find answers to all these questions then Hobo.Video is the platform where you exactly need to be.
Finding Out the most Liked Picture on my Instagram
Using Instagram Insights
- Instagram Insights Explained – Instagram insights is an inbuilt, native analytics tool. Most importantly this tool helps us in providing data on follower demographics and action, as well as your content. This feature helps us in comparing content, measuring campaigns, and seeing how individual posts are performing.
You can have access to the insight feature if you have a business account. Instagram even allows you to switch your personal account to a business account. If you are already using a business account on Instagram and later on switch to a personal account, you will lose all your insights data.
Instagram insights can be accessed by you in three different ways from your own account page:
- You just have to tap on the three horizontal lines symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. > After this you will have to select the bar graph icon. > selecting this icon will let you inside your Insights panel.
Entering the insights overview you will be able to have a deeper look into the performance of your account and content during the past seven days.
- If you want to analyse an individual post, then just hover over your grid and find the post you want to analyse. > After this tap on the view insights option in the lower left corner of your post. > selecting this icon will let you inside your post insights.
Entering the post insights option, you will be able to access the information related to that particular post. You will have easy access to see the number of likes, comments, shares, and saves you have received on that post. You will see your post interactions which mean profile visits. The post insight option will also show you a discovery panel that will tell you the number of accounts reached by your post. Further, the accounts reached data will be broken into four categories ie. hashtags, home, profile, and others. It will also show you the number of followers you have got from this post
All things considered, we can say that the individual post insight option can be extremely helpful to analyze the reach of your post.
- The latest update of instagram has made it much easier for you to access the instagram insights. Now when you open your instagram page, just below your bio you will see the three new tabs Edit Profile, Promotions, Insights and also some additional options like Add Shop if you are selling on Instagram. The insights option can be seen in the middle or extreme right. By clicking on it you can now easily dive into the Insights overview.
The “Insights Overview” option will further show you your account reach, the break up of your followers and non-followers, reach based on your content type, impressions, and your profile activity.
“Your Audience” panel is one of the most important areas to focus on if you are an influencer or a brand. It tells you about the growth of your followers, a top locations bar graph where your followers stay, Age and gender breakup of your followers, and a time graph that lets you know when your followers are the most active.
The next panel is “Content you Shared ” in this panel you will get all the information about the content you shared. For example, You will be able to see your previously posted content according to their reach in this panel.
So now you know all about how you have to access your Instagram insights, it is time to move on to find out the most liked/commented/shared/saved picture on your Instagram.
Steps to find the most liked picture
Steps to follow to find out the most liked/commented/shared/saved picture on your Instagram :
- Go to your instagram profile page and click on to the insight tab, present below your bio on the in your page.
- You will enter the insights overview, now scroll down and click on the “Post photos or videos to see new insights” under the category of “Content you Shared”.
- Now click on the option “Any” present on the top left corner and select the photos category.
- Click on the option “Reach” and select “Likes” from the dropdown list.
- The most liked picture/post will appear on the top left corner with the count of likes on the image.
Similarly, you can choose other options, and sort the posts according to the comments, reach, saves, shares, etc.
Recently, Instagram has leveled up its game by introducing insights for reels and live videos. Instagram launched it on 24th May 2021. Instagram wants to provide professionals with the tools they need.
For reels new metrics include plays, account reached, likes, comments, shares, and saves.
For live videos, the metrics include accounts reached, peak concurrent, viewers, comments, and shares. These metrics will also be included in the account insights.
Using Influencer Marketing Platforms
What are Influencer Marketing Platforms ?
Influencer Marketing Platforms are software solutions designed to assist brands with their Influencer Marketing Campaigns. Influencer Marketing Platforms provide us with Influencer discovery tools, they help us find influencers and their information online instantly. There are many Influencer Marketing Platforms in India that you must try. Let’s have a look at some of the names of these platforms!
Top Influencer Marketing Platforms in India :
So now you know the way and also the resources which can help you find the most liked picture on Instagram. Also in the upcoming months, Instagram will begin rolling out new present time frame options in Insights, expanding beyond the last 7 and 30 days. They will also begin supporting insights on the desktop.
Instagram understands that Insights are a critical resource for creators and businesses who want to grow their audience and increase their engagement. Instagram will be continuously updating the insight experience throughout 2021 and will try to meet the needs of the creators and businesses.
If you want to increase your influencer reach, Hobo.Video is the perfect platform for you. Hobo.Video also lets you connect with trusted brands. You can collaborate with us and start earning from today! check out these different brand campaigns at Hobo.Video. here
If you were inspired by this article, do leave your feedback in the comments. Do check out more articles on influencers on our blog.
Here are some articles which might interest you:
Top Instagram accounts to follow in 2021
How to participate in barter collab campaigns in hobo.video as an influencer